Your Vulnerability Is Your Super Power
"When I started to tell people who I was then I could really connect with people on a deeper level."
Last summer, founder of Girlvana, Alex Mazerolle, traveled to Wales to speak at the 2017 Teen DO Lectures. She spoke about her experience of a disconnect with her body, mind and spirit, the power of vulnerability and realness, and finding her truth and her calling.
Alex is writing a Girlvana book, (!!!). Stay tuned for all the details about when it's coming out, and where you can find it. And because we know it's hard to wait, here's a little teaser:
The Girlvana Guidelines for Living A meaningful Life:
- Tell the truth about who you are
- Your vulnerability is your superpower
- All this pain is not for nothing
- There is a sanctuary inside of you, go there to find your answer
- Trust your gut, it is always right
- "If you have to fold to fit it, it aint right"—Yrsa Daley-Ward